Monday, February 18, 2013

Movement

Movement
I'm realizing why movement is so important; it brings life, it brings change, it creates space for things that are new. I could easily want to hibernate when I get disappointed, especially when there are an unmet expectations or when I am hoping for something and it ends up looking differently. But the shift comes when I don't actually withdraw but see what is and keep moving or move on. Hibernation can lead to stagnancy, which has no room for movement or new things to grow or be. Being a year for a season of the new there is no time for retiring into dark caves. There is so much life to be had. There is so many new things to learn. So with disappointment aside, what's next? It's endless what could be next. What do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment